Plot Summary

'' Beauty is a form of genius - is higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation.It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances. ''

O.Wilde

Δευτέρα 21 Μαρτίου 2011

Anonymous asked : (Vol.6)

1. hello, your blog is amazing!! 


You're  welcome . Come in , don't be afraid , this is a communal estate .

  2. Greatest Pleasure ?



 Kiss and swallow
 3. What's your bra size ?
What's your BRAIN size ?

4.What's so strange about you ?
I always wear odd socks.

5.Fill in the blank: Today I am ___________ because ____________.

 Today I'm having a lazy day because that's why Sundays are for.


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Προφιλ

Η φωτογραφία μου
Αθήνα
If he likes me , takes me home .

Χρονοντούλαπο

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις