Plot Summary

'' Beauty is a form of genius - is higher, indeed, than genius, as it needs no explanation.It is only shallow people who do not judge by appearances. ''

O.Wilde

Τρίτη 18 Ιανουαρίου 2011

Call you back feat the BUTT boys

make avatar

Beth Ditto’s New Year resolutions
  1. To gain 15lbs entirely in muscle
  2. To grow my hair into a Riot Grrrl bob complete with uneven DIY bangs
  3. To become fluent in French
  4. To record a solo EP
  5. To quit eating any refined cane sugar (it’s so bad for your teeth, soul and pancreas!)
“That’s it I think. Call me in one year and we’ll see how this goes! Love Mary Beth Ditto”
                                                                                                                               Love Magazine 
make avatar

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Προφιλ

Η φωτογραφία μου
Αθήνα
If he likes me , takes me home .

Χρονοντούλαπο

Δημοφιλείς αναρτήσεις